Heartburn (By Dr. Houliet Ephraim Tufort) Acne is a type of illness known as Heartburn and is a very common problem. The feeling of burning in the chest area is often worse after eating and sleeping. This occurs when the gastric acid enters the upper esophagus. ሁኔታዎች Conditions that increase the risk of exposure? * Eating spicy foods * Onion * Diets containing citrus * Fat-rich foods * Chocolate * Taking alcoholic beverages * Taking caffeinated beverages * Eating more than a meal * Obesity * They are pregnant. When should you consult your doctor?
Tea is usually treated by adjusting the diet and avoiding triggers, and it is advisable to consult a physician immediately if severe chest burns, nausea, dizziness, and shoulder pain occur with shortness of breath because it can be a symptom of a heart attack.
✔ In addition to this
* If it offers you more than twice a week
* If you have difficulty swallowing
* If you have nausea and vomiting
* If you lose weight due to lack of appetite or difficulty eating, you should consult your doctor.
Lifestyle changes that should be done to relieve stress
* Adjusting your body weight
* Refrain from eating foods that contain carbs
* Avoid alcohol
* Don't smoke cigarettes
* Resting your head on a pillow when sleeping.
Hello to me
The benefits and importance of hand washing
Washing our hands well helps to protect ourselves from various pathogens and not to infect others.
Even if our hands look clean, it can contain microorganisms that we cannot see with our eyes.
The benefits of hand washing
Reduces the risk of infections from diarrhea and other intestinal infections.
It is possible to prevent diarrheal disease by washing the hands with diarrhea, which is the cause of death in children under 5 years of age.
• Our eyes may have itching, redness, difficulty seeing, and unusual fluid because we are exposed to different bacteria and viruses when we touch our eyes. So washing our hands can prevent infection.
• Reduces the risk of respiratory infections. If you regularly wash hands, you can protect yourself from colds and other respiratory infections. Do you know when to wash your hands?
Before cooking or preparing food
• Before eating
• Patient before and after treatment First remove any jewelry that is in your hand
• Wash your hands with clean water
• Soap your hands well
• Thoroughly seek out the front and back and between your fingers and the inside of your nails
• Dip your hands in clean water
• Dry your hands with a clean towel or cloth
• Use a towel to hold your hand to close the water Use a lotion if your hands are dry
Please share this tip with your friends!
Hello to me
After cleaning any wounds
• After using the toilet
• After changing your baby's diaper or cleaning your child using the toilet
• After you cough, sneeze and clear your nose
• After touching domestic animals, after cleaning wine
• After removing rubbish from your home or anywhere
Hand washing may seem like an easy task, but most of us don't do it right.
How do you wash your hands?