Heartburn (By Dr. Houliet Ephraim Tufort) Acne is a type of illness known as Heartburn and is a very common problem. The feeling of burning in the chest area is often worse after eating and sleeping. This occurs when the gastric acid enters the upper esophagus. ሁኔታዎች Conditions that increase the risk of exposure? * Eating spicy foods * Onion * Diets containing citrus * Fat-rich foods * Chocolate * Taking alcoholic beverages * Taking caffeinated beverages * Eating more than a meal * Obesity * They are pregnant. When should you consult your doctor?
Tea is usually treated by adjusting the diet and avoiding triggers, and it is advisable to consult a physician immediately if severe chest burns, nausea, dizziness, and shoulder pain occur with shortness of breath because it can be a symptom of a heart attack.
✔ In addition to this
* If it offers you more than twice a week
* If you have difficulty swallowing
* If you have nausea and vomiting
* If you lose weight due to lack of appetite or difficulty eating, you should consult your doctor.
Lifestyle changes that should be done to relieve stress
* Adjusting your body weight
* Refrain from eating foods that contain carbs
* Avoid alcohol
* Don't smoke cigarettes
* Resting your head on a pillow when sleeping.
Hello to me